ALL ABOUT OVERALLS

Good morning, Everyone! Hope your week is going great! I just wanted to say a quick hello and share a few pics of my newest obsession, well, ... more like new and old obsessions, because my love affair with these Armani metallic heels is still in full swing:) But I digress, you see, for the past few months, I've been searching for a pair of denim overalls. Not particularly fond of super fitted styles, I wanted to find something perfectly slouchy, preferably in distressed denim.
Now, that I finally found the pair I've been looking for, we've been completely inseparable. I just can't help it, they are so comfy and look great with just about anything, from heels and embellished tops to flats and cropped sweaters! Have a feeling, you'll been seeing them quite a bit on this blog:)

Guess classic denim overalls | J Crew striped tee { similar here & here } | Emporio Armani ankle strap pumps - old { similar option here, also love this pair } | Celine diamond clutch { also love this color } | Tiffany Chou Nalu wave ring & Ilikai surface of the sea ring | Guess boyfriend watchJ Crew crystal floral garland bracelet | Ily Couture crystal botanical earrings 

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle

Labels: , , , ,