CROCHET CRUSH


I absolutely adore discovering new brands; it inspires me and makes styling outfits that much more exciting and interesting and of course Paris Fashion Week just happens to be a perfect time to explore various designers and find new favorites.

As I was preparing for Paris Fashion Week just about a month ago, I got an invitation to come in and preview Magda Butrym’s collection. After learning a bit more about the designer and pieces she has created, I thought to myself that I absolutely cannot leave Paris without stopping by!






On my last day in Paris I came into the showroom and was completely stunned at how beautiful every piece was! I was looking through every hanger, one by one, and was falling more and more in love. I remember trying a couple of leather skirts that I still cannot get out of my head, they were just so unique and stylish and nothing like I had ever seen before.




When I got back to Los Angeles, I could not wait to get my hands on some pieces and style them. In today’s post, I am wearing a gorgeous two-piece crochet set. Although having featured two-piece sets before, this one definitely takes the cake! I mean how awesome is the crochet pattern and black lace-up detailing throughout? I am obsessed! I paired the set with open-toe, lace-up booties to give this look a more causal, edgy vibe. Yet, as great as this top and skirt look together, what I love about two-piece sets so much is the fact that they can be styled in a multitude of ways! The top for example, looks just as relevant paired with denim and structured blazers, and the skirt works great with leather toppers and studded boots! Love that! 

MAGDA BUTRYM top & skirt { also love this dress version & this top } | PAUL ANDREW Boots { similar here } | CHANEL Boy bag | PERVERSE Duke sunglasses 



Labels: , ,