MY GO-TO LIP COLORS THIS FALL


If you read my blog on the regular, you probably know that lip color happens to be a huge obsession of mine! Aside from the fact that the right shade can really bring life to your face, I love the way you can transform your look just by playing with different shades of lipstick and take your make up from day, if you're opting for a soft nude, to a full on glamorous look, if you choose to go with a bold red for example!



Though I did wear quite a few matte lip colors in the past, this year I have a new-found appreciation for glossier shades. Aside from the fact that I love the dimension and fulness glossy lipsticks add to your lips, I have finally found a product that combines both - glossy finish and staying power of a lip stain. I first tried Clé de Peau Beauté Radiant Liquid Rouge while I was in Paris during Fashion Week and absolutely loved it! The color selection is gorgeous, and this long-wear glossy stain creates a beautiful vinyl texture finish that stays on all day long! Naturally, I absolutely love that!


When it comes to favorite lip colors, I like to switch shades depending on a season. Summer time, I tend to gravitate towards a softer palette, but for Fall, I love to go a little bolder and brighter, and this year is no exception of course!  

The first on my current favorites list is Clé de Peau Beauté Radiant Liquid Rouge in Ruby Red. I love the way this bold red adds an instant dose of polish and glamour to your look! Pretty much my go-to evening shade at the moment, I usually pair it with an understated eye make up, lightly bronzed cheeks and strong brow. 

The second shade I've been wearing obsessively lately is Clé de Peau Beauté Radiant Liquid Rouge in Bright Lilac Pink. A perfect shade to wear everyday, this cool pink adds just the right amount of color to your face and really makes your make up pop! Personally, I love pairing it with rosy cheeks and grayish smoky-eyes!



Last, but certainly not least is Clé de Peau Beauté Radiant Liquid Rouge in Red Brown. As you may already know, I love nude lip colors and this shade is unlike any other! Not too light or too too dark, it is the nude lip color I've been looking for for as long as I can remember! Just a few shades darker than my skin, this caramel-hued nude lipstick plays up my olive complexion and looks beyond gorgeous paired with bronzed cheeks and smoky eyes!



What about you guys, what lip shades will you be wearing this Fall?

P.S. For today's look, I used Clé de Peau Beauté Radiant Fluid foundation in Medium Beige, Translucent Loose Powder, Bronzing Powder Duo in Bronze, Luminizing Face Enhancer in Golden Apricot, Perfect Lash Mascara in Black & Eye Color Quad #313.


CO Ruffled crepe blouse | SHOP VIVALUXURY Three pearl ear cuff, Pearl & triangle ear jacket, Drop earrings, Diamond & pearl spiral ring & Diamond & pearl cone necklace

Labels: ,