FAVORITE FALL TOPPERS VIA GOODNIGHT MACAROON

As I was going through my fall topper collection recently recently, I realized that I definitely tend to wear some pieces more than others. And by more, I mean a lot more! This got me thinking, what are the pieces I tend to wear the most and why? The answer was quite simple really, I tend to go for comfortable pieces, that feel good on, make me feel good but most importantly, I like pieces that are versatile! Yes, yes, here comes that word again, but it makes perfect sense if you think about it. Highly embellished, brightly-colored or patterned numbers are great and I absolutely love them, yet I also think I tend to reserve them for special occasions and instead live in pieces I can re-style for a number of different scenarios. So, without further ado, here is my "I can't imagine Fall without these toppers" list:







Cozy, oversized knit: I seriously cannot imagine talking about fall/winter staples without mentioning an oversized sweater! A perfect topper to pair with jeans and sneakers, yet equally relevant dressed up with some tailored slacks and heels. Currently, I am a little more than obsessed with the perfection-of-a-sweater I am sporting in today's post! Aside from the fact that I absolutely adore blush pink because it pairs so well with pretty much every color imaginable, I always had a bit of a soft spot for chunky knits and this one just happens to be a perfect combination of everything I could hope for in a sweater - color, texture and silhouette!



Utility Jacket: I love utility jackets because they are incredibly comfortable and stylish! They work great paired with fall staples like jeans and flat boots for that casual, off-duty look, yet they also look great with slightly rock-and-roll inspired pieces like leather pants and studded boots. Basically, the possibilities of wearing them are absolutely endless, and of course I love that! Today's structured utility jacket is my latest find and current obsession! Love the cinched waist because it creates such a feminine silhouette, but I am also a huge fan of this particular shade of military green because it looks so great paired with anything black and white or denim!




Structured tweed blazer: The one topper you can wear absolutely everywhere and with everything, tweed blazers work equally well at the office, paired with denim and casual footwear for day or dressed up with tailored bottoms and heels for night! The one I am wearing in today's post, is my absolute favorite at the moment! Aside from the fact that I love the classic combination of black and white, this particular blazer has all those special details I always look for in abundance! From stylish buttons, to frayed edges, to the beautiful melange fabric!

P.S. A few more sweater weather favorites here + click here to check out Flash Sale Tuesday ( up to 50% off on select items )

GOODNIGHT MACAROON Lydia structured utility jacket, Jacalyn sweater, Coco tweed jacket &  Amity jeans 

Labels: , ,